Detect and Prevent Security Vulnerabilities in your Hardware Root of Trust
In this new whitepaper, you will learn:
- How system-level security vulnerabilities can be embedded in systems ranging from IoT edge devices, the datacenter, automobiles, and aerospace & defense systems.
- How Hardware Roots of Trust (HRoTs) are being used to protect these systems with a security foundation.
- The challenges of effectively verifying HRoTs and their surrounding systems as secure, and the problems that may arise if security verification is not performed.
- The consequences of security vulnerabilities existing in a system, ranging from reduction in sales to brand damage.
- How Tortuga Logic’s Radix-S can detect and prevent security vulnerabilities in all kinds of systems.
To learn more, please click on the button below to download the whitepaper.