Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Admin/Office Manager will be responsible for day to day office operations. This will focus on supporting the executives but also includes assisting with hiring and onboarding new employees; general office administration; invoice and expense processing; office safety and compliance; and other tasks as needed. In addition, this person will collaborate with all levels of the organization and work closely with executive leadership to evolve the company as it grows. This role will require an energetic professional who doesn’t mind jumping in and wearing multiple hats. The ideal candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will need to be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage calendars, schedule and organize meetings and events, and book travel.
- Greet guests.
- Ensure that office supplies are maintained and organized. Make sure the office is prepared for events.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures and making adjustments as needed.
- Process bills and generate invoices and support expense report processing for the executives, including reconciling credit card activity to expense reports.
- Organize office operations and procedures; routine correspondence; design filing systems; assist with onboarding employees; all in compliance with policies.
- Support CEO and other executives as needed and requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- Five years of experience in positions with similar responsibilities
- Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures
- General proficiency with IT and office software (MS Office, Expensify, Quickbooks, teleconferencing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of juggling multiple competing priorities in a small organization
- Ability to work effectively with a remote workforce and rapidly changing environment
- Highest level of integrity; exercise good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
To apply, please email your resume/cover letter to email@example.com.