Emulation Whitepaper Aerospace
Enabling Full-Chip Security Verification with Hardware Emulation
This whitepaper explains:
- That current hardware security review processes are unreliable and do not scale to modern design sizes, especially as designs enter the software bring-up phase.
- Several different security requirements that are especially pertinent to the Aerospace and Defense community.
- The cost of not catching hardware security flaws early in the design lifecycle.
- How emulation is an untapped technology that can be used to enhance security verification.
- Tortuga Logic’s innovative technology and how it can be integrated into emulation flows to find the most complex mixed hardware/software security vulnerabilities.
To learn more, please click on the button below to download the whitepaper.