This whitepaper explains:
• That current hardware security review processes are unreliable and do not scale to modern design sizes, especially as designs enter the software bring-up phase.
• Several different security requirements that are especially pertinent to the mobile semiconductor community.
• The cost of not catching hardware security flaws early in the design lifecycle.
• How emulation is an untapped technology that can be used to enhance security verification.
• Tortuga Logic's innovative technology and how it can be integrated into emulation flows to find the most complex mixed hardware/software security vulnerabilities.
To learn more, please click on the button below to download the whitepaper.